Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Re: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2021-MAY-14

2021-MAY-18-1318Hrs

It was with great pride and joy that I experienced Jacob's work at the National Film Board of Canada on Saturday 15th May. My first meeting with Jacob was during the first weekend at Mausica when we all were looking to while away the time. My roommate Brenda Wilson was from Point Fortin; she knew Jacob. Together we took a walk up Mausica Road. It's what one did when there was not much else to do. I learned a little then that Jacob loved film and wanted to start a photography club. Jacob did start the photography club.

Clearly, it was Jacob's passion, his heart and his soul and he dug into it, stuck with it, and used that passion to forge a way through the mires of the Canadian experience. He met obstacles along the way and emerged as a beacon for many to follow. In glowing terms, participants shared their short films and stories of what they learned from "our Mausica boy". Every last one benefitted from Jacob's efforts, his films, his stories and his successes. Every last one wanted Jacob to know how much he helped them on their journey.

Our life's journey takes us on paths where we meet people for a season, a reason, a lesson to be learned, or for a lifetime of grace. Jacob's presence is all that! Many of the pictures of Mausicans make me go "oh goodness, whatever happened to so and so?" Sometimes we forget who attended during our time. Not so with Jacob. He certainly was not forgotten by a long shot.

Congratulations again Jacob from Ben. Your work exemplifies your character, your thirst for good, and your tenacity of purpose. I am so very proud of you!.

Bernice Stephens 65


1 comment:

Robbin said...

My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Text (407) 777-4240
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you