Friday, August 02, 2019

RE: Post by Kathleen Luke-Brizan July 2019

2019-AUG-02-1021Hrs
Fellow Mausicans,
As a fellow member of year group 65-67, I fully endorse all sentiments expressed by Kathleen Luke-Brizan (known to me as Cherry Percival-Luke)in her email of July 30th,2019. I must confess though, that I did not remember July 29th as our graduation day. I guess Cherry remembered as the Sunday following graduation, was a momentous day in her life. Cherry, you took me down memory lane. Your memory is fantastic. Mausica was truly an experience like no other - a coming-of-age for many of us.
Re-quoting Cherry-
"and most importantly, the long-lasting relationships developed with our fellow students as colleagues, friends, husbands and wives, And I could go on and on. Yes, Mausica truly impacted our lives richly and unforgettably with experiences ….. I'm proud to have been a part of that era."
I could not have said it better myself.
Sorry, I could not make the Cuba trip. Seems as if you all had a great time.  As our numbers dwindle, we need to keep the love flowing, by living in love and keeping in touch with each other.
Love & Blessings
Irmin Lewis-McKenzie
Kirkendale
65-67
Irmin Lewis-McKenzie 67

No comments: