Sunday, August 12, 2018

RE: Mausica, A Love Story

2018-AUG-10-0619Hrs
My Fellow Mausicans,
Yes, Linda, Mausica was a blessing indeed.
Thanks to all the visionaries who conceived Mausica Teachers College. Sincere praises to  the PNM government, Harry Joseph and his supporting cast and, of course, the pioneers  who molded  the best teachers' college in the world.
The Mausica Teachers College Choir was the flagship. and billboard. I claimed my selection from the time I heard "Lulu" and " Rice and Peas". Then one day when my dear frtory.iend, Errol Williams, and I  went to visit Harrison Joseph in Mt. Lambert,  I knew that I would become a Mausican. I believe that I was the last male student to arrive on campus in the 66-68 year group. Anthony Taitt, Selwyn Beckles and Lester Wilkinson were among the late arrivals.I'll never forget how Carl Caton and a group of girls from Villanova welcomed me. I love them dearly.
To be continued.
Rdney Foster, 66-68
Rodney Foster 68

No comments: