Friday, December 05, 2014

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS 2014-DEC-05

2014-DEC-05-0927Hrs
Let me first say how saddened I am to learn of Mrs Lyris Joefield's passing.  Jasper, I know that you were her tower of strength, which we all saw and admired unconditionally.  You also needed to go deep within to make sure that the tower stood firm and was able to face all the battles that came you ans your family's way.  We also know that you have GOD and this helped to see you through.  May you and your family continue to be blessed and to keep the Faith.
Gwen, thank you so much for the support and encouragement.  I told Keith Shepherd once after writing for 12 years in the Mirror, sometimes the same thing over and over, that I need to stop, because no one is listening.  He said to me" "Girl yuh cyan stop nuh, yuh have to keep on doing until they listen"  The Fr Neil Rodriguez, told me the same thing not too long after.  I listened to them. Not doing it as often, but now and then. I can go to my files and bring out articles that I wrote in the 90's  and the topics will be still relevant.    Like we marking time, buh yuh know how we patient, stubborn and doh give up. Traits of d Cuff?
Pat, congratulations! I would have liked to make the launch but have to Daddy-sit.  I will call you.
I would like to wish all my Mausica Family inexorable blessings for this Christmas Season.  This is the season of Hope, Peace, Joy and Love.  The first week of Advent, speaks to Hope, the 2nd week to Peace, the 3rd week to Joy and of course the Christmas Week is Love.  I see many Mausicans living these "gifts" as they give of their time, and talent to help others find Hope, Peace, Joy and Love in their lives.  Please continue to do these Christmas things all year through.  Maria
Anna Maria Mora 70

No comments: