Saturday, July 14, 2012

RE: CURRENCY T& T

2012-Jul-14-1103Hrs
Hi Errol,
This is Myrdith (Osborne) Brumant 64-66 calling from out in the cold.  The Mausica Weekly Email is in the top bracket of my email reads.  It is like getting a letter from home when you are far away. I am happy when i see other brothers and sisters asking  to be included on the list of contacts, Bless you for this invaluable service of love.
Hats off to the organising team and all the hard work.
I have to voice something that really gets me all " hett up". I get  crazy and want to say *%**!!!  words, whenever I see prices in Trinidad quoted in American Dollars.  So, since this time we are going to all be  in T&T, I beg of the committee To please quote the cost in dollars T&T That I could keep my sanity. Make life very easy for de committee and we.  Ah sure day have odders  who tink like me. Quote cost in one currency Dollars T&T
Myrdith (Osborne) Brumant


No comments: