Monday, December 19, 2011

RE: A Christmas prayer

2011-Dec-19-2133Hrs
Sharing a Christmas tradition... late for this year, but...
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Pat Ryan wrote:
A treasure map is my Christmas tree
and on it are placed God's gifts to me
God's gifts are many, my heart is light
and I think of that far away Christmas night
when the Christ Child came
to light the world with His holy flame
Mausicans all
My mother's sister, Aunty Olin , who was my Godmother, taught me this prayer when I was a little girl.   We used to say it on the 9 days before Christmas...   You can share it with the little ones in your lives and also the little child within you all in readiness for Christmas 2012.
have a Blessed and Peaceful Christmas and may 2012 be really special.   Pat
Patricia Ryan

No comments: