Thursday, September 09, 2010

RE: Remembering EJ

2010-SEP-08-2041Hrs
Hi Errol
Greetings to you and the Mausica Family. I am sending condolences to the family of the late EJ. It was just like yesterday we saw him in Grenada, I was shocked at his passing. He did live a full life.I remember you sitting next to EJ on the return flight to T&T after the Grenada reunion. Do you remember the flight attendant who had an attitude, and what was said about her?. She was the one who was commanding passengers to fix their overhead luggage (lol).
Angela Cato-Ifill and I attended EJ's funeral service along with some other Mausicans. We saw Maureen Matthew-Warner, Eulalie Henry-Lawrence, Versil Bain-Ferguson, Jason Hernandez, Alfred Wafe, Joan Wilkinson, Donald Walker, Lennox Austin, Desmond Thornhill, and Jean Henry. It was a mini reunion at the funeral. Other Mausicans may have been there but it was such a large gathering that I might have missed them. I am sharing a photo of EJ with the Mausica family. It was taken at the Grenada reunion last year (he is on the left wearing spectacles) MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Warm regards
Joan Parris-Brathwaite (64-66)

No comments: