Monday, July 06, 2009

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAILS
2009-JUL-06-0932Hrs
Please someone walk with a photo of Pat James. I may not have met her but every Mausican is a part of us all.
Errol, I think you more than deserve a BLOG BREAK at least until the week after the Reunion. You are a treasure we must try to preserve. I find it hard enough keeping up with about 12 e mails a day! so I can imagine the work the blog entails.
Until we meet in the Spice Isle.... Pat
Why am I writing this here? is harden ah harden? ent Errol say no more blog( maybe) until afterwards???? ah bankin on maybe!
Pat Ryan

1 comment:

SimpleSimon said...

Hi Everyone!
Many of you may not know it but Pat James excelled as a swimming coach as well and many of her charges turned out to be national champions.

regards all!

Ronnie Wilson