Tuesday, June 03, 2008

RE: MAUSICA WEEKLY EMAIL
2008-Jun-03-1701hrs
What a thing! I log on today for the first time in a while (too busy dealing with the challenges of settling-in in my new home-town) and discover that I have been featuring big time. What a thing!!!
Well, it's no big deal on both counts. Firstly, although I'm still brand new here in Cuba, and therefore not really in a position to speak with authority on the possibilities of a visit, I suspect that planning for one (given our capacity) can be accomplished without too much stress.
Secondly, I guess that anything that was planted so many years ago to a privileged "few" by Harry Joe and the Cuff and Fitzie the Warden and all the other mentor/teachers in MTC and life in the Haven and rivals in the other hostels and treasured friends on the other side of the tennis courts and some good chessing really ought to be considered "special". But then again, it so "common" to all of us! Nothing so "special" after all.
Keep up the great work Errol. And much love all.
efebo
Lester Wilkinson

No comments: